Latest update:2020-05-03 15:14:33
Notice about the quality of machine translation
This page has been translated using a machine translation tool and may contain errors. Users are advised to check the accuracy of the information provided on this page before undertaking any action.
The Enterprise Bank Service can not be held responsible for the operation of information that will be inaccurate due to a non-automatic translation faithful to the original.
This document outlines the terms of commitment to the use of teleservice Box Qualifications for users. It is part of the legal framework:
The subject of the document
The purpose of this document is to define the general terms and conditions of use of the Teleservice Box Qualifications, referred to as the "Service" below, between the national service Guichet Enterprises and users.
The national service Guichet Enterprises is under the authority of the Corporate Directorate of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Definition and purpose of the Service
The service implemented by the national service Guichet Enterprises (hereafter referred to as the "Business Box Service") helps to simplify the procedures related to the creation, changes of the situation and the cessation of a business of French and European users.
This Service has been subject to safety approval in accordance with ANSSI Interministerial Instruction 901/SGDSN/ANSSI (NOR: PRMD1503279 28/01/2015 and the PGSSI of the Economic and Financial Ministries (NOR: FCPP1622039A) of August 1, 2016.
The use of the Service is optional and free. However, as part of the formalities carried out through this Service, such as business start-up, online payments may be requested. These are secure.
All of the Service's recipients are referred to as the partner agencies below.
Under Section R.123-3 of the Code of Commerce, the data collected is transmitted for processing to the following partner organizations:
"1) Subject to the provisions of the 2nd and 3rd, the territorial chambers of commerce and industry create and manage the formalities centres of the companies responsible for:
(2) The chambers of trades and crafts in the region create and manage the competent centres for individuals and companies subject to registration in the trades directory and for individuals benefiting from the registration exemption provided in Article 19 of Law 96-603 of 5 July 1996 relating to the development and promotion of trade and crafts. , excluding those mentioned in the 3rd of this article.
- The National Chamber of Craft Boating creates and manages the centre for individuals and companies subject to registration in the register of artisanal boating companies.
(4) Commercial or commercially-ruling registries create and manage the centres responsible for:
(5) Social security and family benefit collection unions (Urssaf) or general social security funds create and manage the centres responsible for:
(6) The Chambers of Agriculture create and manage the competent centres for individuals and corporations carrying out agricultural activities as principal[...]. »
The Service allows the user:
- access to documentation detailing the obligations of the Business Formality Centres (CFEs) as well as the building blocks of the declaration file and the application file;
- create a user account that provides access to personal storage space. This space allows the user to manage and use his personal data, to keep the information about him and the documents and supporting documents necessary for the completion of the administrative procedures.
From its space, the user can:
- build its unique file under Article R. 123-1 of the Code of Commerce, which includes the declaration file and, if applicable, applications for authorization;
- submit its declaration file and, if necessary, requests for authorisation to the relevant business formalities centre;
- Access the follow-up information on the processing of his file and, if necessary, his application file;
- enable CFEs to implement the treatments necessary to exploit the information received from the corporation covered in the last paragraph of Article R. 123-21 of the Code of Commerce: receipt of the single file under Article 2 of Act 94-126 of 11 February 1994 relating to individual initiative and business and forwarded by the legal person covered by Article R. 123-21 of the Code of Commerce; Receiving follow-up information on the processing of these files as provided by partner agencies and authorities; transmission of follow-up information from the processing of unique files to the legal person covered by Article R. 121-21 of the Code of Commerce.
How to register and use the Service
Access to the Service is open to anyone and free. It is optional and is not exclusive to other access channels to allow the user to complete his formalities.
For the management of access to the Service's personal space, the user shares the following information:
- user's email address.
- The password chosen by the user
The use of the Service requires the provision of personal data for the creation of the single folder. The processing of personal data is described in the available data protection policy Here .
Using the Service requires a connection and an internet browser. The browser must be configured to allowCookies session session.
To ensure an optimal browsing experience, we recommend using the following browser versions:
- Firefox version 45 and up;
- Google Chrome version 48 and up.
Indeed, other browsers may not support certain features of the Service.
The Service is optimized for a 1024-768 pixel display. It is recommended to use the latest version of the browser and update it regularly to benefit from security patches and best performance.
The electronic signature service is accessible directly via the Service.
Article R. 123-24 of the Code of Commerce under Regulation 910/2014 of the European Parliament and the Council of 23 July 2014 (e-IDAS) are the references applicable to the Service's electronic signature service.
Roles and commitment
Corporate Box Office Commitment
This right can be exercised in a number of ways: (a) by contacting the Business Formalities Centre (CFE) who receives the declaration file; b- by sending an email to the support c- by sending a letter to:
Service à compétence nationale Guichet Entreprises
120 rue de Bercy – Télédoc 766
75572 Paris cedex 12</blockquote># The Business Box Office and partner organizations undertake not to commercialize the information and documents transmitted by the user through the Service, and not to communicate them to third parties, outside of the cases provided by law.
Availability and evolution of the Service
The service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
The Enterprise Box Office, however, reserves the ability to evolve, modify or suspend the Service without notice for maintenance or other reasons deemed necessary. The Unavailability of the Service does not entitle you to any compensation. In the event of the Service's unavailability, an information page is then posted to the user mentioning this unavailability; he is then invited to take his step at a later date.
The user can modify or delete them from partner agencies at any time. He can choose to delete all information from his account by deleting his data from the Service.